Every time a player finds an interesting item, a question mark (?) Will appear to indicate that the item can be checked. After that, the sign will change to an exclamation point (!). In addition players will be able to use various items such as shovels, money or stones for various purposes. Stones can be thrown or used to mark a place. Try also the tense A Plague Tale Innocence.
Meanwhile the shovel can be used to dig out certain places such as sand. Whereas money can be used as a medium of exchange in various places, for example to make peaceful offerings. There is a heart rate system that is used to notify the player if there are monsters nearby that will make movement slow down and make the actions that can be done to be limited.
The only way to prevent this is to avoid monsters after learning their route of movement. Players can also hide in various areas such as bushes and wait until the monsters have left the place with a heart rate system as an indicator. Players must also pay attention to the surrounding sounds to make sure whether it is safe to get out or not. All of these unique systems make Yomawari Night Alone a very exciting game to play.
- Developer: Nippon Ichi Software
- Publisher: NIS America
- Release date: October 25, 2016
- Genre: Survival horror
- Mode: Single-player
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2310M @ 2.10 GHz
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics Family (HD 4000)
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB of free space
- DirectX: Version 10
- Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3. Install update v20161130.
4. Right-click on the game then run as admin.
Yomawari Night Alone Free Download
- Download Links: (Uptobox) – (Racaty) – (Google Drive)
- Size: 764 MB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com