WWE also offers a MyCareer fashion feature with the female lead wrestler for the first time in this franchise in addition to the career mode for male wrestlers. In this game, players can see stories about some female wrestlers who were introduced through the perspectives of Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Bayley and Sasha Banks. In addition, players can also compete wrestling with both male and female characters. Not only in story or career mode, but also in mixed tag matches mode.
In addition to the new career mode, this game also brings back the 2K Tower mode in WWE 2K19 ago, but with new challenges and stories about the career of a wrestler named Roman Reigns.
For the gameplay itself is still the same as last year where players can perform various kinds of wrestling movements such as kicking or hitting. In the system there is also a payback system in which if the character played is hit by a lot of attacks, it can be used to obtain special abilities or abilities.
- Developer: Visual Concepts
- Publisher: 2K Sports
- Series: WWE 2K
- Release date: October 22, 2019
- Genre: Simulation, Sports
- Mode: Single-player, multiplayer
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Arabic, French, Italian
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit (latest updates)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 680 / Radeon HD 7850
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB of free space
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3.Copy the contents of the Codex folder and paste it in the WWE 2K20 install folder.
4. Right-click on the game then run as admin.
WWE 2K20 Free Download