Another thing that is quite interesting is the character that is played can be made at will by first choosing one of several races, such as Humans, Elf and creature Anthropomorphic to then be adjusted. After that, what must be done is to develop character skills.
To explore the place / village, players can use a horse or Travel system that allows moving to a location that was previously found. Of course this is a feature that is quite useful in concept games Open-world like State of Decay Breakdown.
What you should know, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim provides 2 viewpoint modes, i.e. First person and Third-person. In addition, the menu is divided into 4, among them Skills, Items, Magic and Folder.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Series: The Elder Scrolls
- Release date: November 11, 2011
- Genre: Action role-playing
- Mode: Single-player
Screenshots of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
System Requirements of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- OS: Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8
- CPU: Intel Dual-Core @ 2.0 GHz
- Video Memory: 512MB
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Drive: 6 GB free space
- DirectX: 9.0c
How to play:
1. Mount ISO with PowerISO.
2. Run Install.exe
3. When finished don't quit, but choose install again.
4. If simpact.dll appears, just click ok and wait for the window to close by itself.
5. To avoid error 5: 0000065434, copy all Crack files from the folder Razor1911, then paste in the game directory. Example C: Program Files The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
6. Right-click SkyrimLauncher.exe then select Run as administrator, or TESV.exe if you can't.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game: (Iucugum) – (Downace) – (6 Part)
- Size: 5.1 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com