This game takes place around the nuclear power zone in Ukraine which is divided into 3 zones namely Zaton, Yanov and Pripyat. Of course, during the effort to complete the mission, players will encounter many obstacles such as monsters or mutants to bandits who are ready to pounce at any time. If the player's character is injured and bled, the player can use medical supplies to overcome it.
Here the player can arm himself with a variety of weapons. But weapons that are not maintained and are continuously used can be damaged. The condition of the weapon or equipment used will be displayed in the form of a gauge in the player's inventory, if damaged the gauge will turn red. Also play the challenging Far Cry 5.
Here players can also raise money to buy tools or upgrade weapons and armor needed to barter items. Players can modify or upgrade their weapons to make it better.
- Developer: GSC Game World
- Publisher: GSC Game World
- Series: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
- Release date: February 2, 2010
- Genre: First-person shooter, survival horror
- Mode: Single-player
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, French, Italian
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD XP 2200+
- Video Card: GeForce 5700 / ATI Radeon 9600 (128MB)
- RAM: 768MB
- Hard Drive: 6 GB free space
- DirectX: Version 9
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible
How to play:
1. Extract the downloaded file using Winrar.
2. Run setup_stalker_cop_188.8.131.52.exe
3. Install the game and wait for it to finish.
4.Click 2x on the Game.
STALKER Call of Pripyat Download
- Download Links: (Pastebin @ 5 Part)
- Size: 4.2 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com