Here, the player will be provided with a map with square tile slots. Players can use this map to build their kingdom or city by using the existing slot slots on the map. In each slot can be used to build a new transportation or build a new city.
However, each city that is built cannot be close together and can only be built at least one slot apart from the other city slots. And in this game, to build buildings or other building units, players can use a production called ‘Shields’. Also download the newer Civilization VI.
Players must also build a civilization with a certain population in each city, including gathering and getting food sources in order to survive. Every citizen in the population even has their own character and mood. When the mood of the residents deteriorates, the city may be in danger of falling.
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: 2K
- Series: Civilization
- Release date: October 30, 2001
- Genre: Turn-based strategy
- Languages: English
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP
- CPU: Intel Pentium II @ 400 MHz
- Windows 2000 / XP compatible video card
- RAM: 128MB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB of free space
- Windows 2000 / XP compatible sound card
- DirectX: Version 9.0b
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3.Copy the contents of the Prophet folder and paste it in the Civilization III (Conquests) install folder.
4. Play the game.
Civilization III Complete Free Download
- Download Links: (Uptobox) – (Letsupload) – (Google Drive)
- Size: 1.1 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com