When players kill civilians, they will be given a penalty. Players can also capture a limited number of hostages. If a player is caught for receiving a certain amount of damage and is not revived within a certain period of time, the hostage can be released to act as an exchange for the player to be released again.
When a player is at a certain level, the player can realize that there are many variations in a level. This is because there are a lot of random events programmed into that level. An example is the location of a bank manager in the First world bank level. Try also the newer Payday 2.
This game focuses on four robbers who work together to rob various places. The first place is the First world bank where they managed to get into the vault by using a thermite hidden in a photocopier. They managed to take a large amount of money that was enough for a lifetime. That's why the next mission in Payday The Heist is more a mission to have fun than to rob. Examples are robbing addicts, ambushing vehicles carrying prisoners, and so forth.
- Developer: OVERKILL Software
- Publisher: Daybreak Game Company
- Release date: October 21, 2011
- Genre: First-person shooter
- Mode: Single-player
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Includes: Wolfpack (DLC) / Soundtrack
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 3400+
- Video Card: NVIDIA 7800GTX or ATI x1900
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free space
- DirectX: Version 9
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3. Copy the contents of the Prophet folder and paste in the install Payday The Heist folder.
4. Right-click on the game then run as admin.
Payday The Heist Free Download
- Game version v1.21.0: (Pastebin @ 5 Part)
- Size: 4.6 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com