Ori and Ku then flew to Niwen, but in the middle of their journey were blocked by a storm and they were separated. Ori then looks for me until he meets Kwolok, the frog that guards the Inkwater swamp. He then told Ori to go move the Wellspring wheel so that the water in Niwen was clear again and Ori could reach Silent Woods, a grave of the owl where Ku had fallen.
Kwolok also gave Wisp to Ori, the sound of the forest who could give directions during the trip. When Ori enters Wellspring, Naru and Gumo finally realize Ori and Ku are gone. They then followed to Niwen using a raft.
Meanwhile Ori finally clears the water and reunites with Ku before finally meeting Shriek, a disabled owl and orphan from birth who is rejected by his own group. How will the end of Ori's adventure save Me and fight Shriek who is trying to destroy them? Feel the excitement in the game Ori and the Will of the Wisps which tells their adventure.
- Developer: Moon Studios GmbH
- Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
- Release date: March 11, 2020
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Mode: Single-player
- Languages: Multi 21
- OS: Windows 10 Version 18362.0 or higher
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 @ 3.20 GHz / AMD Athlon X4
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 950 / Radeon R7 370 (DirectX 12, 2 GB)
- RAM: 8GB
- Hard Drive: 20 GB of free space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to play:
1. Disable antivirus for smooth operation.
2. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
3. Run setup and install.
4.Copy the contents of the Hoodlum folder and paste in the Install and Ori of the Will of the Wisps folder.
5. Right-click on the game then run as admin.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps Download
- Download Links: (Pastebin @ 6 Part)
- Size: 5.2 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com