Each of the four classes available and can be chosen by the player will be armed by different weapons depending on their abilities. And as the game progresses, the player can get experience points. If the points have been collected then it can be used to unlock new weapons or other facilities that can be used in the alias alias mission.
The facilities obtained are not only items, but also other benefits. For example players can benefit from getting enhancements in order to save bullets released when shooting enemies. Also play the challenging ARMA 3.
Players will face not only enemies, but also various issues while carrying out their mission. Here the player must also try to carry out attacks full of tactics while commanding his team through QCR (Quick Command Radio). And every command will bring consequences and risks, but if successful in carrying out the mission it will get a reward.
The longer the game is run, the player can move up the class, unlock new missions, to upgrade their abilities. And increasing levels can also be used to access new weaponry.
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publishers: Codemasters
- Series: Operation Flashpoint
- Release date: June 7, 2011
- Genre: First-person shooter
- Mode: Single-player
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel Dual-core @ 2.4 GHz
- Video Card: NVIDIA 7800 / ATI Radeon X1800 (256MB)
- RAM: 1GB (2GB for Vista)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free space
- DirectX: Version 9c
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3. If asked for the serial number, enter XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
4.Copy the contents of the Crack folder and paste it in the Install folder Operation Flashpoint Red River.
5. Run RedRiverLauncherc.exe
6. If you don't have a local profile for XLive: Press Home> select Create New Profile> Scroll down> click create a local profile.
Operation Flashpoint Red River Download
- Download Links: (Pastebin @ 5 Part)
- Size: 4.3 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com