Today, the admin wants to share information about sports soccer games, you can play them on an Android phone as long as you have a PPSSPP emulator. The name is eFootball PES 2020 PSPSSPP Lite Android PS4 Camera Offline 400MB best graphics. A game made by Konami, it’s already familiar in your ears, right? Pro Evolution Soccer or the one with PES is indeed worldwide, even claimed to be one of the best-selling.
The latest version of this game is equipped with a PS4-style remote camera. the result? Of course the quality of graphics offered is much cooler. In addition, this 200 Mb game has also updated the list of transfer players. So yes, it must be in accordance with the latest team transfer news.
Game Details eFootball PES 2020 PPSSPP Android
- Game name: eFootball PES Lite 2020
- Game developer: Konami
- Game platforms: PSP and Android OS 5.0 and above
- Game size: 400 Mb
- Game mode: offline
- Language of the game: Spanish
- The theme of the game: sports, soccer
Yes, games that can be played separately offline it’s a pity to miss. Especially if you look at the row of interesting features, surely you can’t wait to download and install.
Game Features PES 2020 PPSSPP ISO
- There are friendly matches, competitions with an extraordinary atmosphere
- World soccer leagues and championships are available
- Players, logos, stadiums, teams and shoes have been edited
- There are so many choices of types of cameras, teams, stadiums, to the soccer ball used
- The most complete transfer player update
- Accompanied by PS4 and remote cameras
- The commentator uses Spanish
- Formation settings
- The latest design for jersey
- Repetition of the game
- More realistic visuals on the face
Next learn also how to install this game on your Android. Simple really, just follow the instructions below.
How to Install the Android PES 20 PPSSPP Lite eFootball Game
- Just download it using Chrome, don’t miss 1 file to download
- Continue to extract using Zarchiver or other applications
- If already, open the extract results, find the ISO folder to move to internal memory – PSP_Game
- Do the same for the Save Data folder that is moved to internal memory – PSP Save Data
- Next move the Textures to internal memory – PSP Textures
- Well, then you can open your emulator and search for a folder called PSP-Game
Oh yes, when finished installing you find obstacles in the form black screen, Don’t panic. Just change the emulator’s language settings to Espanol or Latin America. Good luck with the new PPSSPP PES 2020 transfer game!