Dave Mirra BMX Challenge PSP is a game about playing simulation BMX bikes on the freestyle arena designed for freestyle in the air. We found this game very much on any platforms such as Playstation 1, 2, 3 Wii, Xbox and Microsoft Windows. This BMX game supports multiplayer mode or can be played with your friends and here is information about the BMX Challenge game.
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge PSP
|Title:||Dave Mirra BMX Challenge|
|Category:||PSP, Simulation, Racing|
|Developer:||Left Field Productions|
|Release:||Crave Entertainment, 505 Games|
|Release Date:||02 November 2006|
|Platforms:||PSP, Windows PC, Wii
|Size:||103 Megabytes (MB)|
You must be wondering why this game prefixed with the name Dave Mirra, right? admin tell why this game has a name that uses the name of a person. This game is starred by BMX pros who are abroad there named Dave Mirra with high skills to manage BMX in the air. Like the Tony Hawk Pro Skatter game that was released on any platform dave mirra is also very famous for a bicycle called BMX. And from that this game was created to play simulation riding a BMX bicycle.
In the game Dave Mirra BMX Challenge PSP is not similar to that played by Tony Hawk in the freestyle or freestyle with his skateboard. For this game you will be free style with a BMX bike that you choose in choosing a bicycle on the game screen. You can free style in parks, cities and also the tracks that have been provided in the game Dave Mirra BMX Challenge PSP.
The advantage of this game is that there is a racing mode that you can do on the menu options on the game screen. Very different from Tony Hawk who can only be freestyle in a small park or certain arena, but very different from the game this time. And one of the highlights in this game is the racing feature because according to the admin the most exciting thing about the freestyle. What are you waiting for, friend, immediately download this game and feel the excitement of playing racing on the Dave Mirra BMX Challenge PSP.
PC and HP System Requirements
Download the Dave Mirra BMX Challenge PSP
Follow the official social media account from gamerecently.com and don’t forget to like & follow along to get the latest game updates.
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge PSP – Google Drive:
Status: Success (PSP, PPSSPP Windows, Android, IOS)
How to Install Dave Mirra BMX Challenge PSP
Before installing the game, make sure you have the software 7zip to open the compress that the admin has done for all games on this spacexzo website. Why admin prefer 7zip over winrar? because compress from 7zip software is better than winrar and can extract files with winrar extension too. Well, just go straight for those of you who want to download the software please go to the official website from 7zip and for the 7zip mobile version already exists on Playstore and also Appstore and after that please install the game on your favorite platform.
Computer or Laptop:
- First download the PSP game that you want to play and extract it on your PC.
- The game that you extract will be in ISO or CSO format and continue to the next step.
- Second is downloading the PSP emulator for the PC version of the gold version that the admin has prepared here or this link.
- Extract the PSP emulator file that was downloaded earlier and install as usual on your PC.
- After that, run the application and select settings to adjust so that the game does not become slow.
- Still in the application then select the game tab and enter the game that you downloaded earlier.
- Select the game that you downloaded earlier and select open to play the game.
- Finish and congratulations on playing PSP games on your computer.
Note: For the PSP emulator version above is the gold version of Windows 64 bit, if your PC does not support 64 bit you can search for the 32 bit version on the internet.
Android or IOS mobile:
- First you download the game at gamerecently.com and extract it on your computer or Android phone.
- Make sure the game you downloaded was in ISO or CSO format
- After that, please download the PSP Emulator for Android in Playstore (application called PPSSPP).
- Install as usual PPSSPP emulator on your Android phone and if you don’t understand, you can search on Google.
- Enter the PPSSPP application then select settings and adjust the settings so that the game does not run slowly.
- Select the game tab in the PPSSPP application and select the game that you downloaded earlier.
- Done and you can play it on your android cellphone.
Note: First PPSSPP has two versions namely the regular and also paid versions (Gold version) and you can search for them on google. Second, look for the maximum possible settings on Google so that the game you are playing is not lagging or slow.