With mod support, players can create and play mods that are specifically designed. Besides the custom lobbies feature allows players to set the team, maps and rules of the game used. There is also a map editor feature so that players can edit maps according to the desired terrain. Also try the lighter Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour.
In the gameplay itself, the player will create a castle and gather various resources to support the production of various things that will be used to conquer other fortresses. Players can choose various types of construction that will be built in the construction yard owned. There are also various units that can be used to gather resources and attack units that will help to conquer enemy fortifications.
The unit consists of infantry, aircraft, land vehicles, and ships. Players must set strategies in real time to use each of these units in order to obtain the necessary resources and conquer the opponent's stronghold. With an updated UI to make it more modern with fewer scrolling so the Command and Conquer Remastered Collection game is easier to play.
- Developer: Petroglyph, Lemon Sky Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Series: Command and Conquer
- Release date: Jun. 6, 2020
- Genre: Strategy
- Languages: English, Polish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- OS: Windows 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.4 ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400 @ 2.4 ghz
- Video Card: GeForce GT 420 / Radeon HD 5570
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 32 GB of free space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3.Copy the contents of the Codex folder and paste it in the Command and Conquer Remastered Collection install folder.
4. Right-click on the game then run as admin.
Command and Conquer Remastered Collection Download
- Download Links: (Uptobox) – (Racaty) – (Google Drive)
- Size: 20.1 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com