To win this game, players must achieve one of five things, namely defeating all civilizations militarily. Having the highest cultural rating or being a leader based on elections. Control two-thirds of the territory and population in the game. Make the first spaceship in the Space Age era and send it to Alpha Centauri. Also download the previous Sid Meiers Civilization III.
In addition there are also various assessments that can be obtained by civilization throughout the game based on the action taken by the player and various other factors. Thus the player will be able to get a victory if the time limit is up. Players can customize the state of the area, the level of difficulty and AI that will be used at the beginning of the game.
Each map has different types of terrain such as desert, plain, tundra and so on. The terrain will affect the type of available resources that can be collected as well as the speed of certain units that pass through the terrain. Of course this will greatly affect the strategy that must be carried out by the player. But players can choose one of 18 types of civilization that are suitable to be played in this Sid Meier’s Civilization IV game.
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: 2K
- Series: Civilization
- Release date: October 25, 2005
- Genre: Strategy
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Polish, French, Italian
- Include: Sid Meier’s Civilization IV (v1.74) + Warlords (v2.13) + Beyond the Sword (v3.19) + Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Colonization (v1.01f)
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 1.4 GHz
- Video Card: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0
- RAM: 512MB
- Hard Drive: 3 GB of free space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3. Wait a few moments to finish.
4. Right-click on the game then run as admin.
Civilization IV Free Download
- Game + DLC: (Uptobox) – (Racaty) – (Google Drive)
- Size: 2.5 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com