Players will be able to control Chicken Little throughout the game journey. But occasionally in the course of the story, players will be able to control other characters when needed. This will provide a different dynamic in each mission that will be carried out by the presence of a variety of new characters that can be controlled to win the mission. Download also the attractive Barnyard.
In each level, one of the missions that players have to do is collect five baseball cards. These cards will help players unlock special bonuses in the form of mini games. Players need to do the right strategy to be able to complete each mission. Existing missions are quite unique such as alien invasion, antigravity challenges, controlling spaceships and so on.
The equipment used in each mission was also as unique as a slingshot, Rocket jet pack, and various other unique items. In total there are 24 different levels that must be conquered by the player. Each level has its own mission that must be completed before you can move on to other levels in this Disney's Chicken Little game.
- Developer: Avalanche Software
- Publisher: Disney
- Release date: Oct. 20, 2005
- Genre: Action-adventure
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese – Brazilian, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Swedish
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 1.4 GHz
- Video Card: 64MB, DirectX compatible, 32-bit color (GeForce 3 or equivalent)
- RAM: 256MB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB of free space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX compatible
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3. Copy the contents of the Prophet folder and paste in the Disney's Chicken Little install folder.
4.Click 2x on the Game.
Chicken Little Free Download
- Download Links: (Uptobox) – (Racaty) – (Google Drive)
- Size: 1.7 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com