Brothers in Arms D-Day PSP
Brothers in Arms D-Day PSP is a war game carried out by soldier brothers to defend the independence of the city. This game was developed by Gearbox and released by the famous game developer, Ubisoft in 2007, which is on a portable Playstation platform. This game does not support multiplayer mode and here is information from the game Brothers in Arms.
|Title:||Brothers in Arms D-Day|
|Developer:||Gearbox Software, Ubisoft Shanghai|
|Release Date:||07 November 2006|
|Platforms:||PSP, Windows PC
|Size:||848 Megabytes (MB)|
On this day the admin will share a war game that is on the PSP platform and of course it's free to download. This game tells of a war that was fought by a brother soldier who was armed with a long barrel gun. Previously the admin has shared a game that is similar to the game Brothers in Arms D-Day Airborne Troops which runs on the windows platform. Of the two games only have the same category shooter course but in terms of the game is very different. Because every game always has its own characteristics and so do the Brothers in Arms D-Day PSP. Alright admin will explain a little about the game that today the admin shared with all of you.
In the Brothers in Arms D-Day game, you will only use one character, but you can also have a partner to fight with you. Not only that, your partner can also be ordered to attack, defend or others. Weapons that can be used in this game are only a shotgun and also a gun containing bullets to kill all opponents. There is one more advantage in this game is that you can use a special war car that has been provided in the game. And not only that but you can also drive a tank in a particular arena.
For the graphics of the game Brothers in Arms D-Day PSP no need to doubt anymore because it has the standard quality provided by the portable playstation platform. The gameplay is also very interesting and is not inferior to the game shooter which is on the microsoft windows platform. Wow cool is not the game that the admin shared today, then what are you waiting for, friend immediately play Brothers in Arms D-Day and play on your favorite platforms.
|PC and HP System Requirements|
Follow the official social media account from Gamerecently.com and don't forget to like & follow along to get the latest game updates.
Brothers in Arms D-Day PSP – Google Drive.
The password : https://spacexzone.com or www.spacexzone.com or spacexzone.com | Status : Success ( PSP, PPSSPP Windows, Android, IOS )
How to Install
Before installing the game, make sure you have the software 7zip to open the compress that the admin has done for all games on this spacexzo website. Why admin prefer 7zip over winrar? because compress from 7zip software is better than winrar and can extract files with winrar extension too. Well, just go straight for those of you who want to download the software, please go to the official website from 7zip and for the 7zip mobile version already exists on Playstore and also Appstore and after that please install the game on your favorite platform.
Computer or Laptop:
- First download the PSP game that you want to play and extract it on your PC.
- The game that you extracted will be in ISO or CSO format and continue to the next step.
- Second is downloading the PSP emulator for the PC version of the gold version that the admin has prepared here or this link.
- Extract the PSP emulator file that was downloaded earlier and install as usual on your PC.
- After that, run the application and select settings to adjust so that the game does not become slow.
- Still in the application then select the game tab and enter the game that you downloaded earlier.
- Select the game that you downloaded earlier and select open to play the game.
- Finish and congratulations on playing PSP games on your computer.
Note: For the PSP emulator version above is the gold version of Windows 64-bit, if your PC does not support 64-bit you can search for 32-bit versions on the internet.
Android or IOS mobile:
- First you download the game at Gamerecently.com and extract it on your computer or Android phone.
- Make sure the game you downloaded was in ISO or CSO format
- After that, please download the PSP Emulator for Android in Playstore (application called PPSSPP).
- Install as usual PPSSPP emulator on your Android phone and if you don't understand, you can search on Google.
- Enter the PPSSPP application then select settings and adjust the settings so that the game does not run slowly.
- Select the game tab in the PPSSPP application and select the game that you downloaded earlier.
- Done and you can play it on your android cellphone.
Note: First PPSSPP has two versions namely the regular version and also paid (Gold version) and you can find it on google. Second, look for the maximum possible settings on Google so that the game you are playing is not lagging or slow.