This game uses an environment that has a low gravity feature so that players can jump higher but move slower. Besides items like loots and even corpses can float because of the low gravity. Also play the newer Borderlands 3.
Oxygen equipment is used while in space and can be refilled using vents, generators, or oxygen tank items dropped by the enemy. In addition, the oxygen tank can also be used as a jetpack to perform various movements such as floating in the air, jumping twice, and slamming attacks. Oxygen equipment with various types will give different status bonuses when used and give different damage when slamming.
There is also a new Grinder engine feature that can be used by players to combine various combinations of weapons that have to be changed into weapons that have a much stronger status. There are also various vehicles that can be used by players such as Moon Buggy and Stingray. All new features added in the Borderlands The Pre-Sequel game series this time will add to the excitement of the game which becomes more challenging.
- Developer: Gearbox Software
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Series: Borderlands
- Release date: October 14, 2014
- Genre: Action role-playing, first-person shooter
- Mode: Single-player
- Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, French, Italian, German
- Include: Ultra HD Texture Pack and DLC
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3 530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805 @ 2.5 GHz
- Video Card: Geforce GTX 780 / Radeon HD 7970 (3GB)
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 20 GB of free space
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compliant
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3.Copy the contents of the Plaza folder and paste it in the Borderlands The Pre Sequel Remastered install folder.
4. Right-click on the game then run as admin.
Borderlands The Pre Sequel Remastered Download
- Game + DLC: (Pastebin @ 9 Part)
- Size: 16 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com