Ben 10 PSP PSP Protector of Earth is the adventure game of a boy named Ben who has 10 monster powers to use to fight evil in his city. And for the ben 10 series this time is the first time this series of games appeared on 30 October 2007 in several platforms such as Playstation Portable and also Playstation 2. Okay, just look at the information from the game below.
|Title:||Ben 10 Protector of Earth|
|Category:||PSP, Adventure, Action|
|Developer:||High Voltage Software|
|Release Date:||30 October 2007|
|Platforms:||PSP, Windows, Wii, PS2
|Size:||373 Megabytes (MB)|
Ben 10 PSP PSP Protector of Earth
You must have played this game before, right? yes maybe for children born in 1997 still know this exciting game. This game also has a lot of series and one of the series is the Ben 10 Protector of Earth PSP which is on several platforms such as Playstation 2 and Wii. This game is categorized as adventure and action because of the adventure of this game and also the battle between the monsters.
In the game Ben 10 characters that are owned are still children but can change with the strength of the clock that has been obtained. Here you will fight monsters with the power of 10 alien monsters on the clock, but there is always a limit for every change to the shape of the monsters that you do. The time limit given is very short, maybe only 2-3 minutes to change into a monster and will return to its human form.
But you don't need to worry because your energy will return quickly so you can change into a monster again. And every change in the monster also has special abilities such as spitting fire, spitting water, running very fast and many more monster strengths in this game. Well maybe just up to here admin tells the adventure of Ben today, for more details, please download and play the Ben 10 Protector of Earth PSP on the platforms that you have.
PC and HP System Requirements
Download the Ben 10 Protector of Earth PSP
Follow the official social media account from Gamerecently.com and don't forget to like & follow along to get the latest game updates.
Ben 10 PSP Protector of Earth – Google Drive:
Password: https://spacexzone.com or www.spacexzone.com or spacexzone.com | Status: Success (PSP, PPSSPP Windows, Android, IOS)
How to Install Ben 10 Protector of Earth PSP
Before installing the game, make sure you have the software 7zip to open the compress that the admin has done for all games on this spacexzo website. Why admin prefer 7zip over winrar? because compress from 7zip software is better than winrar and can extract files with winrar extension too. Well, just go straight for those of you who want to download the software, please go to the official website from 7zip and for the 7zip mobile version already exists on Playstore and also Appstore and after that please install the game on your favorite platform.
Computer or Laptop:
- First download the PSP game that you want to play and extract it on your PC.
- The game that you extracted will be in ISO or CSO format and continue to the next step.
- Second is downloading the PSP emulator for the PC version of the gold version that the admin has prepared here or this link.
- Extract the PSP emulator file that was downloaded earlier and install as usual on your PC.
- After that, run the application and select settings to adjust so that the game does not become slow.
- Still in the application then select the game tab and enter the game that you downloaded earlier.
- Select the game that you downloaded earlier and select open to play the game.
- Finish and congratulations on playing PSP games on your computer.
Note: For the PSP emulator version above is the gold version of Windows 64 bit, if your PC does not support 64 bit you can search for the 32 bit version on the internet.
Android or IOS mobile:
- First you download the game at Gamerecently.com and extract it on your computer or Android phone.
- Make sure the game you downloaded was in ISO or CSO format
- After that, please download the PSP Emulator for Android in Playstore (application called PPSSPP).
- Install as usual PPSSPP emulator on your Android phone and if you don't understand, you can search on Google.
- Enter the PPSSPP application then select settings and adjust the settings so that the game does not run slowly.
- Select the game tab in the PPSSPP application and select the game that you downloaded earlier.
- Done and you can play it on your android cellphone.
Note: First, PPSSPP has two versions, the regular version and the paid version (Gold version) and you can find it on google. Second, look for the maximum possible settings on Google so that the game you are playing is not lagging or slow.