There are 8 classes of vehicles that are presented with more than 160 vehicles such as Buggy, trophy trucks and 4x4s. Players will also get the option to upgrade their vehicles using hundreds of authentic spare parts that enhance the effect and performance of each vehicle. Also download DiRT Rally 2.0 which is somewhat similar.
Players will place their off road vehicles on the highest test when passing a steep hill challenge that is almost vertical upward. In addition there are also races between classes, race races, and races with the greatest challenge, Baja. There are more than 100 tracks that can be explored by players scattered in various landscapes in each race that can last for 4 hours straight.
This game is equipped with a revolutionary physical vehicle and handling that is made as closely as possible to reality, and a management system that can be used by players to monitor and repair damage to vehicles that are similar to reality. Examples include broken suspension, overheating engine, flying fenders, and broken tires. All of that adds to the excitement of the game BAJA: Edge of Control HD.
- Developer: 2XL Games
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Release date: September 14, 2017
- Genres: Racing, Sports
- Mode: Single-player, multiplayer
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.84 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Video Card: GeForce GT 730 (DirectX 11, 1 GB)
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Drive: 5 GB of free space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to play:
1. Mount the ISO file with PowerISO.
2. Run setup and install.
3. Install Updates 1 and 5 to update the game.
4. Right-click on the game then run as admin.
BAJA Edge of Control HD Download
- Game + Update: (Pastebin @ 5 Part)
- Size: 4.4 GB Full Version
- Password: www.hienzo.com