Army of Two The 40th Day PSP is a FPS game or commonly called a shooter game that you can play on a PSP platform and also Microsoft Windows. This game was released by Electronic Arts which is one of the famous game developers from the past and is often referred to as a sports game developer. The game strongly supports multiplayer mode and the following is information about the Army of Two game.
Army of Two The 40th Day PSP
|Title:||Army of Two The 40th Day|
|Developer:||EA Montreal, Buzz Monkey Software|
|Release Date:||08 January 2010|
|Platforms:||PSP, Windows PC
|Series:||Army of Two|
|Size:||551 Megabytes (MB)|
This Army of Two The 40th Day PSP game is a shooter game that runs on several platforms and it also depends on where you want to play it. Actually this game is very new for the admin because it used to only play it once and even then only as a tester of this game. Although the admin played this game only briefly, but this game was very exciting. So what makes this game interesting? Alright admin will explain a little about this game.
In this game you will play, you will use only one character to control and another character only for helpers in the game. And the most interesting part of this game is that we can play with your friends because this game supports multiplayer in its adventures. You can adventure together to eradicate all enemies in the game Army of Two The 40th Day PSP. You will also get money from the enemy you killed or get it in a box.
The money you will use to upgrade the weapons you have to the level of maximun and will make your firing attack far stronger than usual. You can also take out bombs or other weapons that you have in a backpack that you carry.
The graphics of this game can be said to be pretty decent because this game is included in the category of lightweight PC that does not burden the system on your computer. And again this game has a very interesting gameplay with an adventure with your friends. But unfortunately because if you play multiplayer mode the characters from each player cannot be far apart because the game is designed like that. Not curious about the game that the admin shared this time, what are you waiting for, download the game Army of Two The 40th Day PSP and play on the platforms you have
PC and HP System Requirements
Download Army of Two The 40th Day PSP
Follow the official social media account from Gamerecently.com and don’t forget to like & follow along to get the latest game updates.
Army of Two The 40th Day PSP – Google Drive:
Password: https://spacexzone.com or www.spacexzone.com or spacexzone.com | Status: Success (PSP, PPSSPP Windows, Android, IOS)
How to Install Army of Two The 40th Day PSP
Before installing the game, make sure you have the software 7zip to open the compress that the admin has done for all games on this spacexzo website. Why admin prefer 7zip over winrar? because compress from 7zip software is better than winrar and can extract files with winrar extension too. Well, just go straight for those of you who want to download the software please go to the official website from 7zip and for the 7zip mobile version already exists on Playstore and also Appstore and after that please install the game on your favorite platform.
Computer or Laptop:
- First download the PSP game that you want to play and extract it on your PC.
- The game that you extract will be in ISO or CSO format and continue to the next step.
- Second is downloading the PSP emulator for the PC version of the gold version that the admin has prepared here or this link.
- Extract the PSP emulator file that was downloaded earlier and install as usual on your PC.
- After that, run the application and select settings to adjust so that the game does not become slow.
- Still in the application then select the game tab and enter the game that you downloaded earlier.
- Select the game that you downloaded earlier and select open to play the game.
- Finish and congratulations on playing PSP games on your computer.
Note: For the PSP emulator version above is the gold version of Windows 64 bit, if your PC does not support 64 bit you can search for the 32 bit version on the internet.
Android or IOS mobile:
- First you download the game at Gamerecently.com and extract it on your computer or Android phone.
- Make sure the game you downloaded was in ISO or CSO format
- After that, please download the PSP Emulator for Android in Playstore (application called PPSSPP).
- Install as usual PPSSPP emulator on your Android phone and if you don’t understand, you can search on Google.
- Enter the PPSSPP application then select settings and adjust the settings so that the game does not run slowly.
- Select the game tab in the PPSSPP application and select the game that you downloaded earlier.
- Done and you can play it on your android cellphone.
Note: First PPSSPP has two versions namely the regular and also paid versions (Gold version) and you can search for them on google. Second, look for the maximum possible settings on Google so that the game you are playing is not lagging or slow.